Skip To Content

1307 County Home Road

Conover, NC 28613
  • $2,500,000
  • STATUS: Active Under Contract
  • ON SITE: 16 Days
  • ID#: 3817436
Under Contract
UPDATED: 53 min ago
$2,500,000
  • 96
    BEDS
  • 2.63
    ACRES
  • 30
    BATHS
  • 24
    1/2 BATHS
  • 28,000
    SQFT
  • $89
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Multi-Family
Built:
1969
County:
Area:

School Information

Elementary School:
Middle School:
High School:
Offered by Sell Your Home Services Llc. Copyright 2022 Canopy MLS. All rights reserved.

Description

30 unit apartment complex situated on 2.63 Acres. Property consists of 5 brick townhome style buildings. Each building has 6 apartments totaling 12 three bedroom 1.5 bath units, 12 two bedroom 1.5 bath units and 6 one bedroom 1 bath units. We are currently at a 75% occupancy and in the process of a remodel on the other 25%. Great income producing property in a great clean quiet location. Property being offered AS IS.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-01-24T13:32:59.373 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Canopy MLS IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Premier Realty NC nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2022 Canopy MLS.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act
www.pre4u.com/homes/124518790
Print Image

1307 County Home Road Conover, NC 28613

  • Price: $2,500,000
  • Status: Active Under Contract
  • On Site: 16 Days
  • Updated: 53 min ago
  • ID#: 3817436
96
Beds
30
Baths
24
½ Baths
2.63
Acres
28,000
SQFT
$89
$/SQFT
1969
Built
Neighborhood:
Elizabeth
County:
Catawba
Area:
Conover
Elementary School:
Newton Conover
Middle School:
Newton Conover
High School:
Newton Conover
Property Description
30 unit apartment complex situated on 2.63 Acres. Property consists of 5 brick townhome style buildings. Each building has 6 apartments totaling 12 three bedroom 1.5 bath units, 12 two bedroom 1.5 bath units and 6 one bedroom 1 bath units. We are currently at a 75% occupancy and in the process of a remodel on the other 25%. Great income producing property in a great clean quiet location. Property being offered AS IS.
Exterior Features

Construction Materials Aluminum SidingBrick PartialConcreteStucco Construction Type Site Built Foundation Details Slab Main Level Garage YN No Parking Features Driveway Road Responsibility Public Maintained Road Road Surface Type Concrete Structure Type Apartments

Interior Features

Appliances Electric RangeRefrigerator Below Grade Finished Area 0 Building Area Total 28000 Fireplace YN No Flooring CarpetLaminateTileVinyl Heating Central Laundry Features Other Water Heater Electric

Property Features

Assumable YN No CCRSubject To Undiscovered Hoa Subject To None Listing Agreement Exclusive Agency Listing Terms CashConventionalFhaVa Loan New Construction YN No Number Of Completed Units Total 30 Number Of Units Total 30 Pets Allowed No Property Sub Type Multi-Family Sewer Public Sewer Special Listing Conditions None Tenant Pays Other Water Source Public Zoning Description R-9A



Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-01-24T13:32:59.373 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Canopy MLS IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Premier Realty NC nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. © 2022 Canopy MLS.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cmls/orig_boomver_1_3817436-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cmls/orig_boomver_1_3817436-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/cmls/orig_boomver_1_3817436-1.jpg
Logo
Premier Realty NC
228 Hwy 801 South
Advance NC, 27006
Offered by Sell Your Home Services Llc. Copyright 2022 Canopy MLS. All rights reserved.